Monday, September 26, 2005

We will be having cake and other festivities for Oliver this saturday Oct. 1 at noon time. I have to work at 3:30 saturday so the action starts early. Cameron has dance class in the early morning. There may be a stop at the church flea market as well. Kate and the kids and I all went to her cousins new apartment this weekend on Long Beach on long island. She has an oceanfront place that is really cool.
More proof of Nascar not being as good anymore Daytona prototype vs. woodchuck more dramatic than Dale Earnhardt stock car vs. seagull. We need to see some footage of World Rally Car vs. deer. I'm sure there is some out there.
Evolution has 1500 miles on it oil was changed with 10w-30 Mobil 1 at 1100 miles. I finally used some of the christmas present Paul got me.
The weather here today is mild high 60's and raining nearly all day.

No comments: