Monday, February 02, 2009




This weekend Oliver and I rode snowmboiles in the back yard. It was a lot of fun. Oliver says when He gets bigger He wants to ride the red one. He also said something about racing.
Sunday we all had our 3D glasses for the super bowl halftime ads.
Saturday night there was a fire on our road. The little garage/apartment next to the Stewart's house burned. We could see the flames from our house. It also burned Stewart's garage a little. There were emergency vehicles from Graves house to the corner solid for about 4 hours. They brought everything except the boats. Oliver and Cameron were watching out the windows. Capital News 9 interviewed Bob Stewart.
AJA will drive the #44 for RPM racing(Gillette Everingham racing + Petty Enterprises - Ray Everingham - Kyle Petty - all the sponsors).

1 comment:

JSmith5780 said...

I hear about a fire on the 10 o'clock news. I thought of you guys and my Cousin Andy. I was tempted to call but wondered if I'd wake people. My mom called me at 11 to let me know it wasn't you or Andy.

Anyway... truth to the rumor that 911 messed up and sent crews to Old River Rd in Saratoga?? This is what my Uncle Bill was told by the Verdoy firefighter.