Thursday, March 15, 2007


This photo is of Cameron in my Reggie candy bar T-shirt. I was 6 or 7 when I got this. Chris had one too but he probably threw it out. He doesn't like to save stuff. The ice went out of the river today. It melted down to about 4-6 inches so it was uneventful. We are supposed to get snow tomorrow, maybe a lot.
Sebring race is saturday. I predict that both corvettes will have podium finishes. Here are my predictions for the classes. P1 Audi R10, P2 Penske Porsche, GT1 Gavin Corvette, GT2 Van Overbeek Flying Lizard Porsche. Here is who I want to win. P1 old Dyson car, P2 new Dyson car, GT1 Gavin Corvette, GT2 toss up between Auberlen Panoz and PWL Ferrari. Why doesn't Chrysler run a Viper in GT1. It would be the best competition for the Corvette.

Noah

No comments: